Monday, July 20, 2009

#17 Libworm

I loved this Library-oriented RSS feed search engine. When I searched for my Library, alas, I came up with nada, nothing, bupkis, zilch. That is really too bad.

I searched for several other items and found many interesting stories, comments, blogs etc. I searched for Netflix and libraries and came up with some helpful and thought-provoking information. Some compared the "netflix model" and library model as well as articles about libraries who have used Netflix as their default DVD provider.

I also found a link to Libraryman writing about the upcoming closing of Seattle Public for a week. I thought libraryman's blog had a great idea about how to help people see the impact of the closing and reminding the public of the Library ROI for the community

No comments:

Post a Comment