Sunday, August 9, 2009

#4 Flickr mashups

Here is my, oh, what seems like 50th try with this. It should be so simple. I tried the spell with Flickr. I dutifully put my word in and voila it came out fine on the page. However, when I copied and pasted the code into this ye olde blog I kept getting error messages that the html coding was off somehow. I tried much shorter spellings, ending up with only my initials but to no avail. I finally tried one more time and finally it went through without any html error messages. Still have no idea why it would not work when I cut and paste it the other numerous times. I absolutely was copying and pasting the code correctly from the box 'o code on the Flickr spell page. Why the 10th time worked and none of the others -- who knows? I did not enjoy this thing at all.

I tried some of the other mashup sites but could not figure out how to import the images. I really could have used some guidance on this. I am doing this from my home computer so it is not a case of a work computer blocking anything. I just can't get the others to work.

Vintage LEGO brick letter D R G is for green

No comments:

Post a Comment